Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Woodworking Block

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
So Im in the middle of woodworking block...like writers block, but for woodworking. I have not built anything since I made that mahogany coffee table. I dont know if its a lack of creativity, or lack of motivation; Im thinking motivation at this point. I have a few projects I would like to complete for the shop, but havent started. Im thinking I will start there, but it isnt anything "exciting". Ive also thought about making some small boxes or something like that, but dont feel the "creative juices" flowing on that; no good box ideas.

Do, when you have a woodworking slump, what do you do to break the slump? What projects get you back in the woodworking groove? I could use some ideas!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment