Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blank No More!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download


The slate is blank no more! Progress has been slow, but things are shaping up. As every little piece falls into place, the shop takes one small step towards finally being functional again. Small steps, but noticeable. Yes.

Heres what I accomplished last weekend - Clamp-O-Rama!


For the first time ever, my clamps (of which you can never have too many) are actually making me happy. They used to be a jumbled mess that made me crazy if I even looked at them, but no more.

The clamps on the lower rack are clamped on firmly, while those on the upper rack hang loosely, trapped behind a raised lip on the shelf edge.

Louis enjoys his newly relocated shop nest.



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment